Ph: +61 3 8628 2039
Corporate and commercial law
Stephanie is a Senior Associate in our commercial team who focuses primarily on property, business and health transactions, and related commercial matters. Stephanie’s clients include private medical, pharmaceutical and other allied health professionals, private business owners and property developers and some publicly listed companies.
Stephanie predominantly assists clients with:
• Buying and selling interests in businesses;
• Applying for or objecting to Pharmacy Location approvals and Ministerial Determinations applications;
• Buying and selling real estate, due diligence and pre-purchase negotiations;
• Business and tax structuring;
• Development and joint venture agreements;
• Partitions of land;
• Stamp duty concessions or exemptions; and
• Resolving commercial disputes (including partnership or contract disputes) prior to Court proceedings.
Stephanie is a strategic thinker with a solution-focused mindset. Driven to achieve the best possible commercial outcomes for her clients, Stephanie provides quality advice and is always approachable. Stephanie’s industry experience and professionalism have made her a sought after presenter for masterclasses and workshops in her areas of expertise. She has also been published in various industry publications.