Ph: +61 3 8628 2012
Anthony heads our commercial division with an emphasis on the health and pharmacy sectors.
Anthony is a Partner and commercial lawyer with over 30 years’ experience. He practices across all business industry sectors including the pharmacy, medical and allied health related sectors, providing high level advice to clients operating across Australia.
Over the years Anthony has assisted clients to successfully expand their own business operations with considered legal guidance and advice, including:
• Devising and establishing appropriate ownership structures which comply with all regulatory ownership laws;
• Handling transactional matters including business purchases and sales;
• Managing acquisitions of competitors’ existing business networks
• Drafting business relationship arrangements including partnerships, shareholder, unit holder and joint venture agreements;
• Handling all aspects of Federal and State regulatory applications associated with the client’s relevant industry sector, for example in connection with Pharmacy Location Rules and State-based Pharmacy Authorities or District of Workforce Shortage and Area of Need classification matters); and
• Drafted effective business “relationship” agreements to assist in driving expansion growth, including franchising, licensing and distribution agreements
Anthony is a trusted advisor providing fully considered practical advice, who is dedicated to assisting his clients achieve their desired business outcomes.