Corporate & Commercial
Our expert advice includes:
• Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and agreements including joint venture agreements, partnership agreements, unitholders agreements and shareholder agreements
• Drafting and reviewing terms of trade, supply agreements and distribution agreements
• Ensuring compliance with the Competition and Consumer Act and the Corporations Act
• Undertaking the purchase and sale of businesses and chains
• Financial and taxation structures to maximise commercial outcomes
Your commercial interests are at the heart of your business, which is why we put them at the heart of ours.
The complex regulatory environment in which our business clients operate makes it imperative that you get up to date, expert legal advice on every aspect of your business affairs. We’ll work with you to maximise business opportunities and deliver results.
As a business owner, your commercial interests span a broad range of legal areas, including intellectual property, privacy law, competition law and real estate. As commercial law experts, we don’t just advise you on your legal obligations: we proactively identify them before they arise to help you develop a smart business strategy and meet your compliance obligations. As commercial law experts we proactively identify your legal needs and obligations and work with you to develop a strategy that meets with your business objectives.
We’ll help you navigate front end risks by drafting and reviewing all your commercial contracts and relationship agreements, including joint ventures, partnership or shareholder agreements, and distribution and supply contracts.